If you look towards the end of the clip posted above, Feldman's problems are explained by his absentee parents not CSA. He only focuses on that stuff when Felman is the focus.

Haim said his rapist was a friend of Felman's. 42 years old. Shumacher was 46-47 in 1986. Not Shumacher for Haim.

In the first episode of the second season of The Two Coreys, Haim confronted Feldman, saying he had been sexually abused at the age of 14 by one of Feldman's acquaintances.[68] Declining to identify his molester, a 42-year-old man, Haim claimed that a rape situation had continued for two years with Feldman's knowledge.[68] He later stated: "I was very, very awake and very ashamed of what was going on, how I put it, I was just ... coming into Hollywood, man, just a horny little kid, like on drugs, getting fed drugs, man, by vampires."[7] The unexpected confession led to a further rift between Haim and Feldman, and the now unscripted show continued to expose the darker side of their lives as teen stars.[68]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Haim

Edited by phoenix321 (05/04/12 03:11 AM)

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"