Its actually not sarcasm.

I will say this directly - you write about being avoiding discussing things like this and then you add your perspective anyway. Since I disagree with you, you sense sarcasm but it isn't there. You can accept that or not.

I chose the word "arbiter" precisely. I disagree that you get to say what gay is or isn't. If you sense sarcasm, that's not me. I'm very serious when I write that.

I keep saying I'm not the expert but since I disagree and write my perspective, somehow my writing of my perspective/opinion is me being an expert?

No, I have my experience and that of other men that I know. That doesn't make me an expert - just experienced in my experience.

And SSA is not due to CSA. I'm part of a group of men, hundreds, for a couple of years, dealing with SSA and a very small minority have been sexually abused. Men dealing with SSA is not CSA related (this is based on actual polling of the men involved). Its good men who are doing this, just like on here.

I'm not disrespectful. I'm honest and I disagree with you. I don't disrespect your opinion but I don't agree with it.

Its difficult to discuss things with someone like me because I don't see things the way you do and my guess is that's hard for you. That's all. Chances are good I probably won't see things your way so I would recommend not discussing this with me because you're going to tell me I'm disrespectful and sarcastic even if I'm not.

This topic makes people read into posts like no other.