This is along the lines of MikeChurch's post on relaxing because I'd like to know more about your personal lives.

My question is how did you meet and fall in love with your partner? What was it that drew you to them? We always hear a lot about how it's hard to maintain our relationships, but we rarely hear about what made us fall in love with them. So what was it that made you want to be with them? I encourage all to respond to this. Both gay and straight memebers.

The reason I opened this thread is because I recently spent some time with a female friend of mine and for the first time in a long time I actually felt something. I'm not sure what it was but it felt good. Whether something actually works out is somewhat irrelevant right now. I'm just trying to enjoy the moment and the fact that I actually felt something. I can't stress it enough but I feel like these feelings are very fragile and I'm a bit scared that I won't let myself fall for someone.

So please share. I look forward to hearing some stories. Thanks.
Mike

"Mental health is a commitment to reality at all times."
--M. Scott Peck