one of the complications my wife and i are facing right now is that she wants to be more involved in fixing me than she is. she is accustomed to being the strong and capable one who kept everything moving along and organized and now that role is not working so well.

I am trying to keep her in the loop by re-capping my therapy sessions and reading her my journal entries and sharing threads here in the forums. but she feels like the T and MS are dooing more for me than she is. she doesn't want to be just a spectator. but she is also haveing a difficult time processing all the new info that i have been bringing to light. it's a lot to deal with for someone who thought they had a it wireds. we also go for couple counseling but that is not easy either...

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho