You guys high jacked this post and just don't get my message at all..

This post is not about scumbag Sandusky and scumbag Patterno and their scumbag pals.

This post has been about 40000 students on campus who simply by choosing that school became part of the picture. The age of his victims matches the age group of the students. One of my sons best friends grew up in town As I said to my kids, don't you realize that boy sitting in class next to you could be in fact be a victim?

This post has been about how 40000 kids have walked through a firestorm around them and are doing more than most to male a difference in a way they choose to. This weekend they hosted the "relay for Life". Who are any of us to say money for Cancer research is not good enough?

I don't think we heal until we can find genuine good happening and applaud it. Define that narrowly to a cause that only effects us and I think we will stay stuck in recovery.

There is good taking place on that campus and it did not start because of the crimes there, does not take place because of the crimes there, and won't end because of the crimes either.