Originally Posted By: herowannabe
As he did this work, I thought how I should have kept my mouth shut; that he had been right, the trees needed to be laid down. Then I thought, WAIT A MINUTE! He KNEW the trees needed to be laid down, so WHY did he stand them up without a whimper of protest? He just made extra work for himself by not doing it the way he'd wanted it done in the first place! WTH???

Good A-Ha Moment! No offense, but I laughed at the bolded statement and thought, "She's definitely a wife. Women criticize themselves first then unload on the husband for listening to them in the first place for doing it their way, which was wrong." Truth is, only a woman could have figured out that A-Ha moment. If you weren't there, he wouldn't have. Thanks for the unintended laugh. hehe You're awesome, Hero. xoxo

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"