Hi, my fraternal brothers.

A never ending emotional/mental question. Lots of posts over the years about it.
I invite you all to go into the archives and you'll see exactly the same emotional/mental feelings and answers.

As far this boy is concerned he was born gay.
My emotional, mental, physical & sexual abuse from my "mom," had nothing to do with me being gay.

Neither did my life long lover. I fell genuinely in love with him, at 8 yrs old. I had made an emotional & mental bonding with him.It has lasted for 65 years. Ralph had nothing to do with my sexual orientation.

I never was attracted to girls as a boy. Wanted nothing to do with them. In fact I had a sister 3 years younger than I. I couldn't tell you a thing about her. There was no emotional or mental connection at all.

I always was attracted to other boys, especially with my 3 boyhood friends. I had formed an emotional, mental, physical bond with them. We were together for the first 14 years of my life.

Then came my time in that Catholic orphanage/Home. It would be there where I experienced my first crush for another boy. We both were between 10-14 years old. We were both "different" from the other 40-50 boys. We both were ungainly, shy, loners & gay. We loved each other completely. I have wondered over these years what ever happened to him.

All my emotional & mental bonding was with males, from my youth right up to this day.

As an 73 year old boy/man i will tell you in all my years i have never made an emotional, mental or sexual bonding with any female.

No. neither CSA or SSA had anything to do with me being gay.

I offer my compassion, understanding for those of my fraternal brothers trying to come to terms with this issue.

Wishing you all well in healing.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.