I only discovered this when I was around 20. I am 27 now and I have been attracted to them since. It most likely has to do with the abuse, but it's nothing negative to me, I like being attracted to them. It's hard for me to relate to girls my age, many of them are in relationships, married, with kids, plus the fact that I have social anxiety and only attracted to them a little physically. I never got to developed good social skills, being able to talk in front of people, especially talking to girls, I guess I just want to be a teenager again so I will be able to change the past (not talking about the abuse), talking about social anxiety, I wouldn't mind remaining that age forever, 11-17. I would choose having an innocent crush of a girl who is a preteen over being in a sexual relationship with a women any time. When I look back, I feel like I was attracted to younger girls since high school, I just didn't realize it then.

BTW, I never did anything inappropriate, it's only being attracted to them, mentally and physically I can relate to them more.

Edited by DarkHadou (02/18/12 09:48 AM)