Thebo
I have a few quotes from some inspirational people, maybe it'll help.
In my mind you are already a hero, and I hope that you will continue to post on your progress. You inspire me to go out and do the same as you because I want to become a counselor

Don't Give up.......please

"Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it."
~ Bill Cosby

"Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it. "
~ Rabindranath Tagore

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one."
~ Elbert Hubbard

"Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
~ Dale Carnegie

A personal Favourite

"Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."
~ Marianne Williamson

And one more hard hitting one (read it carefully and meditate on it.)

"I will not die an un-lived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
~ Dawna Markova

Heal well
MArtin