Originally Posted By: men_of_hrts.dbw
Its that way in America also. Registered offenders have difficulty obtaining employment, are restricted from being near children are mandated by the courts for therapy and do receive social security benefits and county social services.
When l could not work after disclosure of what happened to me and l was awarded SSDI l found out that some 65,000 sexual offenders receive benefits.

That's absolute bullshit when a bullet in the head solves the problem permanently. It's nice to know my taxes pay for pedos and I have NO healthcare whatsoever for my serious illness that's killing me. That's total sarcasm. It just makes me totally sick. Nice to know the government gives a fuck about pedos and not the victims. Hope all 65,000+ choke on their checks they steal from taxpayers. If people like pedos don't want to suffer, they shouldn't rape kids. Thanks for letting us know. smh

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"