I've found it almost impossible to find other people's stories on the this topic (abused as adults) so I thought I would tell mine.

I was there at his house, nervous. He was an ex-football player, very tall, muscular, black man. I was thin, short. He told me to get naked and I did, shaking. I pulled it out, huge, thick. He told me to lay down and he climbed on top of me. He used protection when he stuck it in, and it hurt. He stopped for a minute and then I felt him enter me again...the rubber was off. I told him to stop and take it out please. He said "you like it" and pushed it deeper. I screamed "NO, please" and he held me down and pushed my face in the mattress to muffle my screams. He shoved it all the way in and held me so I couldn't move. Then he pulled it almost all the way out, as I begged him to stop, he shoved it deep and quick. It felt like I was being ripped open. He was in so deep I actually felt it go in my small intestine. I was bleeding for a few days. He kept telling me that I liked his bid dick in me.

It was my fault for going there...I should have listened to my nerves and stayed home...