1; How did your partner tell you of his CSA?
We've had a very awesome relationship the 5 years we've been together. Sometimes around holidays when we'd drive several hundred miles to see his family he would act like a different person, get angry, etc. Then a close friend confided in us about his csa. Then the Penn State thing started and I was upset about it. As soon as this year's Thanksgiving hit my husband got really upset and withdrawn. Finally he told me.

2; Did you suspect there was something wrong?
No. Things between us were always really good and the only time he would get upset was around Thanksgiving and Christmas when we'd get ready to visit his family. Since his mom was physically abusive I thought it was just the stress of seeing her. This Thanksgiving I finally felt like there was something more and after asking him a few times he finally told me.

3; Did he immediately start a program of recovery?
We are taking gentle steps with this and starting with talking to each other and reading some books. He was already being treated with Celexa for anxiety and has gone in a few times for stress counseling, but is not ready to see a therapist and I respect that having gone through therapy myself.