My avatar is a rendition of a photograph of me when I was almost 4 years old. It was made by an artist. She added wings and some kind of a cap to the rendition. I did not really have wings smile . It was before abuse (csa).

What you see in my avatar is a scanned rendition of the original. The original is much larger and the artist has me standing on a futuristic reflective globe which in turn is supported by a pillar with a foundation. Actually it looks like what we call in science a static generation machine. Maybe she expected me to generate some static. I seem to have lost the scanned version of the original. I'll try to find it and post it, but not as an avatar.

Allen

P.s. (edited 11/29/12) Since the above was written I have change the avatar a couple of times. It is now a photo of me when I was 10 years old. I was in a row boat in West Virginia. I loved boats and I was thoroughly enjoying the boat ride. My sister was seated beside me. You might observe her shadow on my left arm. I have cropped the picture so that it just shows me. That afternoon we went to see speed boat races.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (11/29/12 11:27 AM)