Disclaimer

Be warned you may be inspired by what you read . you may get offended & if that is the case
let me apologize right now because that is not and will never be my intent. My post are meant for reflection & self examination. If you do not agree with my post or my faith that is fine everyone is at a different place in their life & also has the right to believe in what they want . I will not argue or debate i just want to share what i feel the holy spirit directs me to write. If you feel it is not for you than that is just fine but if it touches you and causes you to reflect and take inventory of your life that is also great . I also believe god gives us all we need to overcome our situations & circumstances .He gives us all we need to accomplish this . It is up to us to do the work. i always try to be honest & come with the truth and yes it hurts sometimes so brace yourself . if you can not handle it than stop now
and turn back. if you disagree with it that is fine feel free to make your own thread please do not read if
you do not take into consideration what this disclaimer explains . now it is on you . peace & blessings and may you be blessed and inspired to go to work

Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could’ve been any different. So you don’t hold on to wishing that you’d had a different kind of brother, a different kind of mother, a different kind of family. You let that go and you move forward with the grace that God has given you. From this day on, forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could’ve been any different.” ~ Oprah Winfrey

There is not a specific group or color
racism is offensive to Anyone & everyone in one form or another
In it's grip it can divide , If conquered separately
But conquered TOGETHER there is True Equality
Because everyone is UNITED & on EQUAL ground , not INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
but RIGHTS as a WHOLE
RIGHTS FOR ALL not rights DIVIDED not SEPARATELY
BUT TOGETHER NOT INDIVIDUALIZED ,BUT AS ONE
racism can be conquered TOGETHER not INDIVIDUALIZED because
INDIVIDUALIZATION PROMOTES RACISM

"Lecrae"

Life will not wait for you to be ready
Life happens whether you are ready for it or not ,so you need to be prepared as much as possible. If you are a parent teach your children, prepare them so when life does happen they will be ready for it !!

Edited by nltsaved (10/07/11 06:09 PM)
you are not alone never were
WRITTEN FORM
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339159#Post339159
Why i hate Religion but love Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY