I am not gay, but I believe men and women are born gay. I think those who were abused did not become gay but instead were abused in spite of their sexuality.

A man raping a male child is not gay sex, in my heterosexual opinion. Just as I would feel that a woman raping a male child isn't heterosexual sex either. It's pedophilia. You don't have to be gay or straight to be a pedophile, even if the abuser is the same gender as the child they are abusing.

This is why I think it is so important that people know who their kids are spending time around. Heterosexual women can also be abusers who perpetrate on female children. Sexual abuse knows no gender, nor sexual preference, nor religious, ethical, or racial status.

I'm glad for those who have come to terms with their sexuality. What kind of man would I be if I didn't think your level of love and commitment could be equal to my own?

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.- Winston Churchill