Well, I finally got off my butt and went to the New School's Continuing Ed department. I had planned on learning more about financial aid, but left with a whole different perspective. I'm thinking of going for a BA. School is much different than when I last went in 1978. I could take all of the art therapy classes and get a certificate, but I won't get credits unless I sign up for the BA. So, why not dive in, right?

If I want to get in for Spring, application needs to be in November 1. If the art therapy classes are offered, I think I'll go for getting a BA.

I left feeling great. One of the biggest obstacles in this experience was dealing with new people, having to ask questions, come up with good answers. I did fine. On the street I was thinking, "Wow, maybe this can really happen." I stayed with it for a while, but "I don't deserve it." came on it's coattails. OK. It's a familiar friend.

I have to write three essays for the application. One is a simple bio. Another is what I am planning to accomplish. the third is how will the courses I choose relate to that. One of the goals is to help children who are victims of csa. I may find myself in the position to come out about my own experiences. Hmmm. Something to think about.

Anyway, that's the latest and greatest on this juorney.
T