Originally Posted By: diamondheart
I can understand how it could all be confusing. Many guys question their own sexuality without having CSA! So I can see why CSA would add to that confusion.

I am not sure if you watched Oprah's episode on CSA for males? I got this from Oprah's Website and thought it might help you:

When boys are abused by men, Dr. Howard Fradkin says they may experience sexual pleasure and enjoy the attention, but that doesn't mean these boys are homosexual. "Sexual orientation is determined early on in life, probably by age 4 or 5, THERS IS NOTHING CONCLUSIVE TO PROVE THIS. OUR SEXUALITY IS ON A CONTINIOUM WHERE ALMOST ALL OF US HAVE THE CAPACITY TO BE INVOLVED SEXUALLY, EMOTIONALLY OR INTELECTUALLY WITH EITHER SEX AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES..OUR GENETICS AND ENVIORMENT DURING CHILDHOOD MAY SHAPE US IN ONE DIRECTION OR ANOTHER BUT FOR ANYONE TO MAKE A BOLD "SET IN STONE" STATEMENT ABOUT SEXUALITY IS ACTING IRESPONSIBILE. THERE IS A MAN ON THIS VERY MESSAGE BOARD WHO SPENT 22 YEARS OF HIS LIFE A GAY MAN..LIVED WITH MEN, FELL IN LOVE ETC BUT MADE A CONNECTION TO HIS ABUSE AND HIS LIFESTYLE. EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ACTING "OUT OF LOVE" IT WAS ALL TIED TO HIS ABUSE AS HE REALIZED HE WAS SEEKING OUT THAT MALE LOVE AND ATTENTION THAT WAS MISSING FROM HIS LIFE POST ABUSE . HES NOW MARRIED WITH CHILDREN AND IS ONLY SEXUAL WITH HIS WIFE. NO HE DIDNT GO THROUGH "REPARTIVE THERAPHY" HE MADE THE CONNECTION AND MADE A CHOICE. SEXUALITY EVOLVES AND CHANGES BUT IS NOT FIXED AT 5 YEARS OLD. and most abuse happens after that," he says. "It's not that the sexual abuse causes sexual orientation. It's that people get confused about it because they don't know what to feel about that connection they felt."

Have you ever considered therapy? It might help you sort it all out.

Hope this helps. Hang in there.