( This topic was started on 23 June by Ed' but his full name appeared and he asked me to take it off. The easy way was to remove the post and for me to replace it. Here's Ed's post.
Lloydy )

I made my way back here to assure you all that I am cured.
I too was raped as a child over a 3 year period.
I don't understand why I left my loving wife, best friend and great sexual partner. I guess maybe she couldn't understand what happened. Yes I told her. And I tried so hard to make her understand that something wasn't right with me. I dont know if she couldn't comprehend or if I wasn't able to covey my pain, but I couldn't get through to her at a time when I needed her so much. At a time when we couldn't have a child. At a time when she needed me most, needed my love and at a time when I couldn't love back. I love my girlfriend, but my wife will always be my first love.

REPLY FROM BROKEN.

There is no such thing as "cured". Only "free". Best of luck to you, new love is hard to nurture, old love is hard to let go of, but in the end it's the stuff of life, and life is good.