Hi
My name is david northam I attended mysthaven and alta09. As I emerged almost a year(summer 09) later I started to paint with pastels. Six seeks ago I submitted to two national shows, a call for a public building, and then I walked in a gallery in the city and was displayed last weekend. I have now been accepted to my first juried show.

Healthy people eat right, excercise, work, and do something daily to relieve stress. Healthy people think about their problems, look for solutions, identify them, and then act on the solutions. And then correct as processed. I know what the problem is. I have mourned the losses it has cause. My solution is move forward and define who I shall be. I have a wonderful mind cause I survived. I know the truth. I live in it. I will walk haultingly forward. I do not do anything perfectly. I am human. You have taught me to embrace my humanity by walking with me. Thank you for those who walked first that I may have a path to follow. Your courage and example are virtue I adore. Pleae walk with me and share in this joy of being alive. Finally. and for here from forward.

http://www.latchamgallery.ca/upcoming_exhibitions.htm

Love dave