hmmm... - really gets me to thinking...

as a young child I wore glasses - my eyesight was fairly bad (don't remember the exact number because i was so young when I started wearing them - but i do remember that they where pretty thick and that one eye was much worse than the other) - even wore the eye patch for a while to try to strengthen the weak eye - all of this was while i was being abused...

after the abuse ended my eyes started "magicaly" to get better until I quit wearing glasses altogether in high school (and have not wore glasses hardly at all since then - 20/25 vision)

another strange thing... - as a child I was tested for my dominate eye before i started learning how to shoot a gun (hunting is a family heritage) - I was right eyed... - somehow in the 6 years that I was in the military my dominate eye shifted from being right eye dominate to left eye dominate - every eye doctor that I've ever talked with says that it is impossible for a persons dominate eye to change... - makes me wonder if it is somehow related to the abuse of my past???

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History