this topic got thrown around in chat a few times... got me wondering about it... does anyone else have a favorite brand, style or whatever kind of underwear...

i know that when i got into my teens i switched from the white briefs to colored briefs. the main reason was because my dad and i wore the same size and sometimes our underwear got mixed up. sometimes i got his and he got mine... *shudders*..... anyway, i switched to colored so that it wouldn't get mixed up...

well, later into my late 20's early 30's as i started to really gain the weight i switched to boxer briefs. i really like them because they feel like briefs but help in chaffing. don't have the upper thighs rubbing together..

however, there was one brand that i really liked a lot. can't remember the name of it but jc penney's sells the brand. they used to have a style of boxer briefs that they sold that i LOVED! they were the most comfortbale underwear i owned. i picked up a few of them.

later, to my dismay, i learned that this company no longer makes that style anymore. i'm totally bummed about it. i haven't found one that i liked as much since....

in a weird way it's like how i view relationships.

i go through and see ones i like, try them out to see if i like 'em or not. the ones i like i keep close to me and try to have as many of those type of people around.

interesting that i find a close friend and you can't find anything like them again. kind of like that favorite kind of underwear... hmmm... maybe it's a way for me to realize how special that person is and that there's no other relationship just like it.

ok, i'm totally weird... i just compared my close friendships to underwear...LOL...

my story

my vlog