Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience at the conference. I cannot find the words to adequately express my feelings when I read all of this. My view of the conference is a little different since it is from the other side of the registration table. It was truly an honour to be able to watch and assist as you went to and from the sessions. To get the feedback and to be part of the incredible sharing that went on between the sessions.

Nothing is better for me than being in the company of fellow survivors. To be witness to the strength, hope, compassion and humor. I am always seeking ways to be with fellow survivors and share the journey my life has become. You all inspire and encourage me.

To read all the positive posts here shows the value of gathering survivors, loved ones and professionals together. We are a powerful group. Please continue to be in touch with those you met at the conference and to recognize how truly outstanding each of you are.

Love to all of you.

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel