Guys,

I've set out to post here several times and every time I seem to get muddled up in the abyss of words so I write it off as a bad job hoping I can give it another shot later. Well, this is my next attempt. It will be what it will be, eh?

I have been on a high ever since Dale met me at Newark International on Thursday evening. The smiles and good feelings just keep bubbling up from inside. It's awesome! I hate to get into mentioning names because there were so many and I'm sure there are some I will forget but I do want to mention Lewis, Jim (geeders), Curtis St. John, Murray Schane, Ken Singer, Ron (sans logos), Trisha, Ken Followell, Dale English, Gavin (Logan), Sam Bowen (I couldn't have asked for a better roommate and the accommodations were superb!), Trucker Mark, and I'm sure there are others but like the guys posting before me, the mind fails to keep pace. Each of you touched my life in some special way and I love you for it. Your kindness, your smile, your hugs, your gentle presence when I needed it. I have never felt so accepted or cared for. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

As Lewis stated, the sessions were of the highest quality and I wish I could have attended them all. I heard many who had been to past conferences say that this one beat them all as far as content and atmosphere. I'm thrilled that I was blessed enough to be a part of it.

Special thanks to Trisha, Ken Followell, Jorge Ramirez, and any others who worked tirelessly on this event. The impact of your dedication and hard work may never be fully known. You guys are heroes in my book. Hugs to each of you.

Thanks to all who were there,

John