My fellow Air Canada Refugee!

I met many great people while at the conference, yourself included. As well as Ron, and Ken, and Lewis who I have worked closely with for almost a year, but not met before.

I met Mike Lew last year when he was in Kitchener. I really liked him. I'm thinking about attending his weekend in Kirkridge in August if I can swing the bucks.

Also met Mic Hunter, and Richard Gartner for the first time. And then there was the man who helped kick start my recovery, Rick Goodwin from the Men's project in Ottawa..

And there is Jay, Pete and Andy. Logan, Anarion (sp?) and another Dave. And Gabe my room mate at the Y, a truly wonderful guy. Gary from Oz. Steve from the UK. Ken from New Zealand, and Werner from Switzerland. Man, my brain is over heating just trying to remember all the names. Robert! Can't forget Robert. He's Canadian! grin As is Bruce, and another friend, Mr. Recovery. (Also sighted at La Guardia after you left) And there is George from my WoR, and Simon from across the pond. I know I've forgotten to name many here as well. My brain is now mush.

I'd like to also give a special shout out to Trisha, our very special staffer from MS for going the distance, and making sure everything was perfect. Thanks Trisha! You are WONDERFUL!

Glad you dropped in Dave. Do it again soon!

Jim