Logan,

It was such a pleasure to meet you and to spend even a little time in your company. I so much enjoyed it that you guys in the Pennsylvania support group invited myself and the other two guys out to eat with you Saturday evening. All of us walking down the street together, eating together, talking, laughing, and all that was just so awesome. Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Logan
Oh, One thing I want to quickly say and will follow up on further later is that I made a tremendous leap in my recovering and healing in that for the first time ever I was able to internalize the messages that I have wanted to believe, but never emotionally did!

Honestly, I could tell as the weekend progressed that you were finding yourself able to connect those dots! By the time the weekend was over you just seemed so much more at ease and at home within yourself. It was just so cool to see it happening.

Glad you have such a great support group to be a part of. Keep with it!

John