I know in my own struggles, I had to really deal with the Christian ideals and preconceptions of right and wrong. One thing was clear to me, I get excited seeing a cute guy. Eventually I figured out that I had to accept that part of me and accept God's love for me regardless of that part of me or what men who supposedly follow Him believe. I understand for others, the best thing is to chuck the whole God thing in the lake, but that is not an option in my frame.

I know one thing I have realized, people that think of a person's "sexuality" as gay or straight with a few on the fence and that is ridiculously naive and oversimplified. Even one guy I was confiding in in college claimed to be straight as a board but admitted checking other guys out and sometimes wondering. I think most people are at least a little bi with a stronger preference that dominates.

For one thing my abuse has taught me, if you pull the trigger on a drill, it spins. The equipment will mostly work with anything. If you put a blindfold on most people and they are stimulated by someone of the sex they are supposedly not attracted to, their equipment will respond.

Edited by catfish86 (12/02/09 07:51 PM)
And the Wisdom to know the difference.