It is no secret...

I have been all over the place with my sexual orientation...(I have no deletions here)...and would like to share this process of discovery that has changed my personal truth.

Unfortunately...as much as I try to deny a vast majority of societies negative influences on this subject...I cannot truthfully say...that this hasn't severely confused my position...(denial)

Looking back...I have read books so complex on this subject... I would need a doctorate...to even enderstand the material.

I have found it difficult to look back...before the time in which the dissconnect to my sexuality was altered.

It is like...trying to figure out...which came first the chicken or the egg...at the same time...when the fox is in the henhouse.

Anywho...Here I am in the process of reading an easier book that introduces the notion of discovery verses choosing.

Mixing in the discussion of nature versus nurture.

I have always tried to go through one door or the other.

I am personally starting to think that perhaps...I found my nature through nurture.

I am not trying to make this work for anybody else...but this makes perfect sense to me...more than anything else...that I have ever found on the subject...

Signs (Tesla)

island