My brothers,

In response to Andy's original question burn w/ passion. 1st Thess 4:3-5 states that "For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you know how to possess his own vessel (body) in sanctification and honor, not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who don't know God; (NASB) To me this makes M a sin because for me it's a lustful passion. There are some who say that they can M w/out lustful passion and for them to me its not sin. I can't do that yet. Sex was formed for us to reproduce, not pleasure in, it is pleasurable too. We are to delight in the Lord not sex. We are in a fallen world were there is not one who is righteous. I had my sexuality/ mind crossed wired at a very young age which through me out wack more than I should have been. By God's grace I'm fighting back (rewiring). There are many more battles to fight and M is one of them. God has delivered me from more than I can mention ie. drugs, alcoholism,and denial that's just tips the iceberg. When I look deeply into my M I learn some lessons about my relationship w/ God that I need to improve on and he is improving me cause I'm trying. I Love God for what he does with us, if we close our minds he lets it close, but if we open them' infinity. He doesn't want any of us to parish, struggles like M are to bring us closer to Him. Family open your minds wider so to learn the painful lessons that produce a joyful life, its a lot BIGGER than we can see.

love u guys much
mrd
p.s. in the end God will judge my heart not any man, I'm so grateful He is given me a heart like His.

Edited by mrd (10/28/09 10:29 PM)