Dear Camron,
please feel most welcomed here.

I am not sure how old are you right now but I would suggest you some practical things:
-if you still don't have, find any kind of a job;
-financial independence is very important, especially if you don't have support from your parents;
-it would be hard and you'll probably receive much less money in comparison to your work on street but you'll feel much more better;
-I am aware that you didn't have guidance for a lot of things, but you have to get some practical working skills; save money and spend it on your better education level;
-on this way you'll improve your overall long term perspective;

And for your terrible rape experience:
-I wonder how come that your friend didn't protect you?
-most of people are sometimes very selfish; some of them will always treat you like you are trash and they would try to use you for their egoistic reasons, especially if they know your past; the truth is that they are sick weakling bastards;
-if you decide to go again on parties and clubs that would possible be dangerous always go with your friends that will be there for you and don't get totally drunk;

-the most important of all is that you need to respect yourself, push your head up and keep in mind that you are not worse by any chance than other people;