i am posting this after reading what markk wrote about the coincidences in his father and grandfathers deaths.
these have been around awhile, but mark's post reminded me of them and so i looked them up.
1. Abraham Lincoln elected to congress in 1846.
John F Kennedy elected to congress in 1946.
2. Lincoln became US president in 1860.
Kennedy became president in 1960.
3. Lincoln - Letters in his last name are 7.
Kennedy - Letters in his last name are 7.
4. Lincoln often quotes about Shakespeare and also from Bible in his speech.
Kennedy also quotes frequently from the holy Bible and William Shakespeare.
5. Kennedy and Lincoln both worked in military.
6. Both are fought for human rights.
7. Lincoln's grandfather name is Abraham.
Kennedy's grandfather name is John.
8. Lincoln born as a second son to his parents.
Kennedy also was second son to their parents.
9. One of his sons died while Lincoln was in white house.
His second son died while Kennedy was in white house.
10. Lincoln often says that ‚"shooting a president with pistol is very easy" as he disliked body guards.
Kennedy also often said same thing ‚"The shooting of American president is easy." He was never afraid of death.
11. In the year of his death, Lincoln received about 80 letters about threatening him.
Kennedy also received 80 letters in the year of his death about
12. Lincoln died on Friday.
Kennedy died on Friday.
13. Bullet passed through Lincoln's head.
Bullet passed through Kennedy's head.
14. Lincoln wife was at his side at the time of murder.
Kennedy's wife was also at his side at the time of murder.
15. Lincoln was advised by a police officer (His name is Kennedy) not to go to Ford theatre.
Kennedy was advised by the secretary (His name is Lincoln) not to go to Dallas.
16. Andrew Johnson was the president of America after Lincoln's death.
Lyndon Johnson was the president of America after Kennedy's death.
17. Andrew was born in 1808. Lyndon was born in 1908.
Both became US presidents at 50 years of age.
18. John Wilk Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
19. One peculiar thing:
The theatre where Lincoln was assassinated was Ford theatre.
The car in which Kennedy was killed belongs to Ford Company‚
manufacturer; the name of the car is ‚"Lincoln Limo".
20. Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in awarehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre.