I found and read much of a recent US Dept of Justice study of campus sexual assault. It's disturbing how male victimization is ignored or minimized in the study.

http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/221153.pdf

They found 6.1% male victims .vs. 19% female of ATTEMPTED OR COMPLETED sexual assault. And for COMPLETED assaults, 3.7% male victims .vs. 13.7% female.

So male victims are about 1/3 as common as female... So we ignore them? No mention is made of a need for victim services for men.

It's disturbing how stereotyped the prevention recommendations are. Women needing to protect themselves and men to know the penalties. Men aren't asked to talk to other men, learn about the life-long serious effects and prevelance, ...

I had hoped scientists would not be so culturally bias since facts are facts. But they are distorting the findings to conform to a stereotype of male perpetrators and female victims rather than accurately represent findings.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard