I am really insterested in finding out more about these confrences for my husband. I havn't been to the site in a little while, but it just seems my husband is having such a hard time right now.

Things are really shakey with our marriage...today we went and spoke with his theripist about kind of what has been going on.

Everything always seems to stem from his abuse. He brought up trying to find or create a support group.

It just seems like we have been going in circles on an endless rollercoaster ride together. I wish he would visit malesurvivor, but he doesn't do computers so this isn't and option for him.

But I am going to bring up these confrences. I know it would grab his attention, I know he is getting more and more desperate for anything right now. He wants control of his life.

"Just Breath" Your here and that makes all the difference!.....(wife of a surviver, trying to survive as well!) Here to get some answers and support...Here to do what I can to be a hearing ear.....Thankyou to all of you, ahead of time!