Hi, my brothers/friends. Well I grew up in the city of Boston in Massachusetts and there was a free 2 week camp for poor kids, and of course the woods was just full of poison Ivy and Oak. But the councilors showed us just how to spot the leaves and stay away from them. Well I didn't and paid the price. Bou just off the poison Ivy/oak and just what not to do in certain circimsatances. I was helping my cousin paint the eaves on his mothers 2 story house, and I was oh around 10-15 years old. Anyway I did try and put 2 full buckets of paint on a hook on top of the extention ladder, well as the old saying goes,two things can't occupy the same space at the same time. Well I spill the paint all over the front of me especially on the genital area, well my cousin (whom I always thought was full of adult wisdom) tells me to get down right away and in the shed there was some turpintine, to clean off the paint from your genitals before it dries, well this young boy does what his cousin told him to do, without question, well let me tell you I thought that the damn things were going to fall off, he then tells me with a straight face to hurry up and get into the bath tub to "wash it all off", well that was like going from the frying pan into the fire, as it hurt even worse and I couldn't sit still for hours, I was doing an Irish Jig instead. Heal well my brothers/friends.
Pete (Irishmoose)

Edited by petercorbett (01/07/09 10:46 AM)
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.