You mean straight up their names were ever possible. their shame not mine. the abuser from my abuser. this victim shit runs deep. My dad was physically abusive and mentally but as far as i remember now not sexual. I've three siiblings of which I recieved the brunt of it. My sister told me the other day it was always because I deserved it though. I caught it immediately. and she said oh ya of course no one deserves to be hit dragged thrown punched. Use to like hitting right on top of the head. Left no marks. Smart devious actually. I think I will follow thru with the dump on his grave. apparently you can be angry and love someone at the same time. I am wondering right now if I will have both or just one.lol. that just came back now. Top of head feels funny too. Like it did after his knuckles had thumped it a few times. fuck this is too much. breath. I don;t remember a lot of it now. I am sure it will come back though.

the abuser was an obnixous obese 15 year old neighbour when i was 9 or 10 so far. the abuser hit me over the head with a boulder the next day after the abuse. as I attempted to keep him off my property by throwing small stones and rocks at him. knocked me out and 10 stitches.