After i was being used by my brother things turned for the worse...My borither told 2 of my male cousins about me,,the oldest one who was 16 was a bully and mean guy..I was subjected to bullying form him and m yother cousin...thanks god we were not going to the same school...the oldest cousin was a football player at HS, really tall and heavy..i was small and thin...so you could figure out my predicament...
I stil can remember like it was today...I was riding my bike and when i went to a nearby park i was faced by my brother and my 2 cousins...It was a lonely and wooded sector of the park..they were on their bikes too..i said hi..
"here is the lil fag" said my cousin..
"am not a fag"..i answerd
"yes you are,,,your borther told us all about how you like to suck and be fucked like a girl"...
I started to back off and leave...they sorrounded me..
"hey sport don't be afraid we just want to play a game with you"
"am going home..."
"No you won't"
I tried to escape but soon they were holding me...
I was taken to a wooded place...
I started to cry..
I was struggling for my life..
Soon I founded myslef on the floor..my oldest cousin took his dick out and while the others were holding me down he put it over my lips..
I closed my mouth as tight as possible..
"come on li lfag you know what to do..suck me..."
I started to scream NO NO..
hands were over my mouth to shut me down
I was turned into my belly
hands holding me
I felt my pants slided down and my undies too..
I struggled but could nto get out...
I flet my butt spnaked and then...i felt my oldest cousin's penis over my butt...
I just disconnected..laid down there like i was a corpse..
But then the pain was unbearable he was big..
I cried...i felt i was going to die...
he was calling me names...he was mean ...he was doing it hard on purpose...a RAPE..I was being raped!!!
he came inside me and then my younger cousin took his place..i was raped 3 times ...my brother too..
After that they left i was left there crying pants down i was sure my butt was bleeding...
I walked ho i did not ride my bike it was to painful...
By this time my brother had his own room so i ddid not have to face him that night...
After that my oldest cousin was many times around me..bullying me..blackmailing me with my frinds if i did not comply with his desires...many times i was subject to sucking him or being fucked...sometimes the 2 coisins were having me...I was terrified by them..but i could do nothing to avoid it...
but again soon i gave up al lresistance and let them do to him whatever they wanted...i became submissive to them...i hated mysl;ef for doign that..

Will continue