This DOES look interesting and "fresh". Yeah!!!!! (and the following is not a criticism!)

Just reading the TOC, I'm interested in some of the "What now?" kind of entries, about ways to work on deep seated body and emotional issues. There's a lot of intellectual content, which is OK, but men think about their feelings too much already, and need help with more experiential processes. Knowledge doesn't help with this. Men get caught in the trap of "trying to understand" or "figure it out" and I think it's often more about having different physical and emotional experiences than those patterned or effected by abuse.

If I remember, in "The Courage to Heal: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse" by Ellen Bass, there are a lot of examples of experiential exercises. But the focus on women isn't helpful.

So I'm interested in:

Chapter 21 -- So, Now What?
Choices
It's About Control

This is huge! Perhaps you feel there is only therapy to recommend (perhaps that is right), but I'm hoping to see a whole experiential emphasis to complement the "understanding it".

Ok, so how can I get my hands on this ? ? ? ?

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard