So.... it's been a dream of mine for years and years to buy an old 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and all the games I had as a kid (and possibly more). I never could before, being way beyond broke for years, but now that I'm more stable (still not well off but I have enough), I decided to splurge and get it!

So, last Friday, I bought the NES and it's in the mail RIGHT NOW! on the way here! Rebuilt, everything cleaned inside, brand new high-end 72-pin connector! Like new!

I also bought 7 games so far on Friday (4) and Saturday (3), all ones I had (and CHERISHED) as a kid. \:\) I haven't bought all the ones I had as a kid yet, but made a huge dent! So next paycheck I'll probably buy the rest!

They aren't expensive at all because they're nearly 15 - 20 years old. LOL Most I paid for one so far was $15, and that was a popular title. They're pretty rugged games that last forever, not like these newer games on CD and stuff. LOL

So, so far the list includes (I love youtube! Anything is on there! LOL):

Mega Man 2

Mega Man 3

The Legend of Zelda

Bases Loaded

Super Mario Brothers 3

Double Dragon

Double Dragon II: The Revenge

I'm so excited! I feel like I'm taking a part of my childhood back for myself that I had given to my dad!! Wooo! \:\) I hope to find a huge pillow, too, to put my head on while I lay on the floor and play! \:\)