I couldn't find the Gotta be KD post with any amount of ease so I just thought I'd make a new one.

The following is not for everyone. It is for those whom are truly interested in the finer points of bachelor cuisine. Dad's with young children and one cooking night per week may want to sit down and pay attention too.

I'll admit, despite its perceived grossness, not being much of a fan of canned fish in general, and possible lack of any nutritional value, this is one of my all-time favourite dishes for as long as I can remember.

I know it as... "that salmon, peas and macaroni casserole thingy"

Before you judge it, I dare you to try it. The flavour combination is incredible.

What you need:

• Kraft Dinner, 1 box.
  • Frozen Peas, 1 cup.
  • Canned Salmon, 1 regular sized can.
  • 5 saltine crackers (Premium Plus is the only way to go)
  • Cheddar Cheese (very little)

The casserole consists of three essential layers.
Bottom: Salmon
Middle: Peas
Top: prepared KD

The topping is optional but highly recommended and thats where the Saltines & Cheddar come in.

Here is a photo journal of how to prepare it.

1. Cook KD as you normally would.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350F

3. distribute salmon on bottom of small casserole dish.
4. microwave frozen peas (with small amount of water) for about 2-3 minutes. Distribute peas ontop of salmon evenly.

5. Prepare KD to your liking. I personally prefer adding pepper to mine.

6. Pour prepared KD over peas in casserole dish. Be certain to leave a few spoonfulls out to nibble on while waiting for baking.

7. Demolish 5 Premium Plus Saltine Crackers and distribute over Kraft Dinner

8. Grate cheddar cheese over crackers

9. Install in oven, bake for about 10-15 minutes until cheese is fully melted. Don't forget, you're warming up the salmon at the bottom too... That's why I told you to leave some KD out to nibble on.

10. Finished casserole should look similar to this. If it doesn't, you must've fucked it up somehow.

Bon Appetite.

~Bri