Some of you may be aware of the situation in Gloucester MA, where a large number of High School GIRLS became pregnant this past school year. That vast majority were impregnated by guys in their 20s.

I bring this up not because it was a disclosure, but it is prima-facia evidence that the public defaults to blaming the sex-abuse victim far too often.

The news of the teen pregnancies were made public and the fingure of blame and shame pointed toward the girls in the well-rehearsed manner we are all so use to.

Some of the messages I've picked up from talk radio and the papers.

"Well...those Gloucester girls have always been easy."
"How can you blame these guys?"
"Gloucester girls go looking for it."
"Welfare efforts begin early in Gloucester."
"What do you expect??? Its Gloucester!!"
"MAN...I wish I grew up in that town!...hehehehe!"

I'm sorry to say I've heard NO comments on the age difference in these cases. The news reported that one of the guys was a 27 yo and many others were in their 20s. Some girls are as young as 13.

The normals behave LIKE F**KING ANIMALS in ANY child sex abuse cases where THEY think there were ANY options open to the victim; Like "why the heck did he go back for more?"

DOUBT ME THAT THEY ACT LIKE ANIMALS???? LOOK AT THIS VIDEO OF A JULY 4 PARADE FROM THE NEIGHBORING TOWN OF BEVERLY. THERE ARE SEVERAL PARADE ENTRIES THAT MOCK THESE GIRLS IN A VERY GROTESQUE MANNER...SO WATCH ALL OF IT PLEASE IF YOU WILL. BTW: IF I WAS PRESENT FOR THIS PARADE, I'D BE IN JAIL TODAY.

Oh...and this is the area I grew up in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwlDoUSyktI

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!