hi, I am not sure I am allowed to post in this area, but the title caught my eye and I thought some of you would get a kick out of this.

I have 3 sons. Two of them are teenagers.After having a heated discussion with each other, my younger son comes out into the kitchen to inform me that his older brother is gay. Gay you say, why is this? He proceeded to explain to me that my older boy admitted to masturbating while talking to his friend on line. Embarrassed, but still puzzled, I asked how does this make him gay? "Well Mom, isn't it true that only gay guys do that?" WHAT?

I then had to explain to him that it is for everyone. Of course it had to be a night my H was at work, so I was on my own. My face was beat red. Hopefully he got the point that everyone is welcome to help themselves to themselves, but only in their own space, and in private, but you are free to enjoy it, and never be ashamed for doing it.( just you don't need to let your mom know, LOL)
I asked him where he got that idea about it being for gay people, and his response was," I don't know I thought I read it or something."

NYDAISY........again sorry if I can't post here,as my kids say,MY BAD.

Edited by NY Daisy (07/07/08 04:23 PM)