I have had fears about entering therapy. I have aided these fears for the last twenty-four years. I went to one session with a therapist when I was 12 shortly after the discovery of the CSA. I told him(the therapist) and my parents that I did not need help for my CSA. And I have been telling everyone else the same thing for the last two and half decades.

Now, I am married to my second wife because I could not communicate with the first wife. This wife is a lot more stubborn and loves me very much. She has made me realize that I cannot communicate. I donít know if the CSA and my lack of communication skills have anything to do with each other but we will find out.

I fought off therapy for all these years because I told myself I like and I went to his house. He never called me or flagged me down. It was me who went to him. I read on this site that I was not old enough to understand sex. And it is not my fault.

I fought off therapy for all these years because I told myself I donít have a problem. I am just as normal as the next guy. Yet, I have one friend and one long distance friend. That may have nothing to do with anything but is it because I canít communicate?

I fought off therapy for all these years because I told myself that therapy does not work. I based this on whatÖ.. I have never try it.

So, I began thinking about the reasons why I fought for so long. I have come to realized with the help of this site that my reasons are wrong. I have decided to turn my fighting to something that just might help me. I am going to find a therapist. Actually, from chatting with all you guys over the past week, therapy will help and my life will be better. I know I am just in the beginning of my healing, but it is a great step.

I am looking for a good therapist in the Tallahassee Florida area. If anyone knows of one, let me know.

Thank you,

Tazrad