In the United States and Canada different attitudes about sexuality and gender equality continue to change, thus placing lawmakers and legal reformers in a difficult position struggling to redefine what behaviors constitute rape. Some argue that "rape" should be defined as non-consensual sexual intercourse ("vaginal, anal, and/or oral") forced penetration; without any special requirement to prove use of force. This proposal is highly controversial due to todays societal perceptions whereby laws prohibit several different kinds of rape. They include and are not limited to: ("Forcible Rape, Acquaintance Rape, Marital Rape, Statutory Rape, Rape of Children, and Rape of Men") Numerous provisions to the Supreme Court's of the United States and Canada dictate how such circumstances define each rape victim case and what prison time is allotted to the accused rapist ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not sure how others here feel about this but as for me personally I think a male perpetrator should have his balls castrated. I beleive that justifiably fits the weight of the crime. At least the perp will be thinking more about his brain rather than his dick ruling his thoughts. Some might think that this kind of justice is too exacting and barbarically cruel. Rapist's are getting off too damned easy with today's cafeteria type justice system. In most cases a rapist will spend less than fourteen years behind bars if that. There was a time when a rape assailant was given the same sentence as a murderer; lethal injection, the gas chamber, or hanging. In a number of cases a convicted rapist was given twenty-five years with no chance of parole, or ninety-nine years and the key thrown away. Today ??? It seems that the justice system pacifies a rape assailant's human rights. How do you bring about a strong clear deterrent that will curb the number of rapes that happen every year with the statistics growing at an alarming rate. What significant frightful message can be doped into the minds of those sons of bitches who blatantly consider sexually assaulting a innocent victim ? Every two minutes in the U.S. and Canada a woman, child, or man gets raped. Why ? Why ? Why ?
I wish these perps could feel deep down inside their soul the suffering torment and hell that we victims are afflicted with the rest of our lives.

Edited by jcf1957 (04/26/08 12:59 PM)

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous