thank you for your kind words i am truly at a loss for how to help my instinct is that he is a victim though i recognize so much of that mentality and emotional state of being in every aspect of his life...it is so hard knowing how hard that struggle is and how i never would have recovered without support...and not being able to truly offer it is hard. i am a nurse and it is my nature to give particularly when i can help. i am afraid of him hitting rock bottom, of hime taking some the reckless behavior tooo far...luckily patience is something i also have lots of experience with and i am willing to be patient. i am also so worried that as the conversations about his sexuality or lack of it are increasing among his friends and jokes are being made by totally unknowing, very loving confused friends he is going to start feeling worse and worse which could lead to any number of dangerous possibilities. thank you again for your advice i will continue to be silent... i am considering just broaching the topic of depression that i recognize him as i suffered from that as well...maybe we could start there...
namaste