Hi all. I forgot about this thread. I thought I would share with you that I'm in the middle of uncharted territory. I have purposefully forgone Ming at all since mid-September, and for one reason only, that being that I can't M without having "unhealthy" or harmful thoughts as I do it.

I've never done this before. I'm in my 7th week without any kind of sex whatsoever. Yes, I'm a little charged up, but I noticed that I reached a plateau of my sexually charged state in the later part of the second week. It's not getting any worse. At least I can walk around among my co-workers, friends, and family and know that I'm not Ming while thinking of things that would bring condemnation upon me if they knew what I was thinking of. But that's not the only reason, I'm trying anything I can to like myself, and if this is one of those things that will help, then I'll do without it.

I gotta tell you though, this is totally new for me. Have any of you guys purposefully went without Ming for the same reasons? Just curious.