I went to the Conference in New York last month and I was really excited to go to this one session entitled "Working thru it: The impact of Sexual Abuse on the work lives of Male Survivors". Of course as luck would have it, it was canceled at the last minute because the presenter had some issues with his travel plans.

So even though its not scientific research, maybe we would discuss how we think the abuse impacts our work lives.

For me, I have lots of trouble remembering stuff like where the stapler is. "You've worked here how long and you still don't know where the screwdrivers are?". Also among them is doing stuff like this, going on the internet when there is work to be done, have trouble making phone calls to customers whenever I need to I always hope that I'll get an answering machine (or voicemail if its a cell phone), not really a good salesmen either, if it doesn't sell itself, its a lost cause LOL.

So what things do you have trouble with at work?

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"