I just want to take a moment and thank some people for what was one of the most inspirational experiences of my life: the Weekend of Recovery retreat at Hope Springs in Peebles Ohio this past weekend.

This event couldn't have come at a more opportune time for me in my personal struggle; it offered an environment of open-minded, peaceful understanding, strength, clarity, hope, and friendship. I know that I have made life-long friendships from amongst the incredibly strong men who attended. I thank them, first and foremost, for being there, sharing their stories with me, and accepting me for who I am at this place in my healing journey. I am proud to know all of you.

If you get a chance to go to Hope Springs, I highly recommend it for its beauty. It was a perfect retreat locale. And, we were so well taken care of. [The food was amazing.]

Finally, I want to thank the facilitators: eight unbelievably gracious and gifted men and women who volunteered their time as professional therapists to be with us, guide us, inspire us, and be our friends.

I am grateful.
In peace,
Russ/REJ