Hi Tom,

I can see that you are still struggling. I would really like to help. You know that you can talk to me. I work with addictions all day every day.

I would also suggest becoming involved with some support groups, like Sex Anonymous, which is much like Alcoholics Anonymous. It has a national following and there are probably some groups somewhere in your area. There is also OO, which is Overcomers Outreach. That, too, is a national organization and it deals with people with addictions of all kinds. It is also run like AA and it is a Christian organization. If you would like, I could find one of those groups in your area.

You really need a lot of support. And it is out there for you. Just reach out for it.

As far as people taking advantage of you for being "too nice", I can relate. I know that people take advantage of me, too. I'm very co-dependent and everyone knows it. So, I don't have much advice on that one, except to say that you are definitely not alone.

I would really like to help. Please let me know if I can. I want you to have the best life that you can have. I think that we've all suffered enough. It's time for all of us to move on to a better us. And that's what we're all here for.

God bless,
John, The Music Man.