Well.... he brough me the preliminary divorsed papers... : (
I'm so desapoited so sad not to mention confused...
he told me he dosent want to do this anymore ( marriage ) he dosent love me .. he thank me for all the book and the time I took to get him and even though he needs to work on himself he its clear in knowing that he dosent want me...
he asked me for his passport when I asked where his going he told me he got a free cruise ticket (some gay friends had a extra ticket ) to go on a gay cruise ???? he told me right away that he was not gay but he was just going to take the free ticket to get away ????
This is so confusing after 12 years just like that his over this.. I dont think his going to counseling, his pushing me away where all I can do is run the other way to try to protect me and the kids....
sunday was our anniversary and he left me a voice mail of Happy Anniversary and last time I talk to him he said I love you before hanging up this rollorcoaster its taking the best of me.. I spend a good day and then I'm back down trying to pick myself up I really think I can loose... I adore the man he is a great time and I want hm to be happy I just dont know he know what will make him happy ... look like our season its comming to an end ... I hope and pray for miracle .. I dont want to loose my faith but I dont want to play the fool either

Sorry for all of us, reading and posting on this site, my love and hope goes out to you all