Dear MS community,

It has come to our attention that some of the recent postings by Rob and myself my have caused discomfort for others here, making them feel as though they much "choose sides."

First and foremost, please know that was not my intent. Everything I have posted regarding our relationship was run by Rob before I posted it (one went up briefly, then was pulled and reposted in order to let Rob see it first). It is not my intent to blindside or slander him in any way. I have also intentionally not joined MS so that Rob has the member side to himself. I do recognize this is a male survivor site.

As for sides, the only side I would want anyone to take is for my kids. They are the innocents in all of this.

And for the record, yes, we are having issues, but we are not fighting. These are rational discussions. We do not hate each other. We aren't throwing things at each other.

I will refrain from putting out personal relationship issues on this site as I don't want to cause my friends pain. I understand this could be uncomfortable for people who know us both.

Again, I apologize to anyone who may have been hurt by my actions.

Lorie