I wish the best for all you guys. I am sure shame plays a huge part, maybe the biggest part, of blocking you from a relationship w/ your creator. I remember somewhere it says that there is "nothing new under the sun" to God; He has seen it ALL, so He wouldn't be shocked by anything.

Use your intellect and reasoning too - you KNOW you were an innocent child, you KNOW the adult abuser is the one God hates - it says it in my sig. line - He would not hate you, the innocent child he created to be cherished, not abused. He would not hate your body for responding, as He made it that way.

I just hate to see people separated from their God b/c of this abuse - it's robbed you all of enough already, but this is no small thing either. Jesus didn't suffer and die on the cross for us so we could be separated from Him. EVEN IF any of that abuse sin did belong to any of you innocent kids, He already died for those sins; all you have to do is accept that gift and ask Him to come to you and live in your hearts be near.

God is Love. It says that in the Bible - I've heard it a million times. All of you need to start loving yourselves again despite what was DONE TO you, and let your God love you as well. That's just my 2 cents. I'm not saying it's easy by any means and I cannot IMAGINE the struggles you guys are having, but from my perspective on the outside it's just another victory for the abusers, to keep you from accepting yourselves and accepting God's love for you. Remember Satan's main tool is deceit and he's deceiving you into believing "God would never love me," or "I'm such a terrible person".... Lies, all lies!!!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2